Tuesday, February 18

CURRENT SONGS THAT WILL NOT LEAVE MY HEAD

Well hello there! Ready to check out a song that's going to get stuck in your head? Well you don't have a choice! HA! (Except to stop reading, but why would you do that?) The songs that are in my head are new/old, popular/unpopular, and awesome/sucks. It varies if my brain wants me to suffer or not.

This month I've only got one song that I can't get enough of and it's currently stuck in my head. It is popular and all over the internet and radio. (Sorry Hipsters)

Pharrell Williams- 'Happy'

You had to see this coming right? I mean this song is unbelievably catchy, with all the claps and the funky beats, and Pharrell with his amazing R&B style voice. It really good happy song, there's not a lot of feel-good songs out right now, like songs that actually make you happy listening to them. And it really does make me happy, I just wanna dance my pants off! But I won't, don't worry.

If you haven't already, check out his music video of celebrities and random people dancing the hearts out.




No comments:

Post a Comment