Saturday, January 17

Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk

Holy flashback!
I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars' music, but I do think he is a great performer and SNL host. If you haven't seen him perform on MTV or some award shows, he's a good entertainer. Bruno is hilarious on SNL too, just so you know.

This time he teamed up with Mark Ronson, a UK musician and producer. 'Uptown Funk' is one of the funkiest songs I've ever heard. It's got the high pitched trumpets, deep bass, psychedelic keyboard, clapping, and Bruno Mars voice.
When I was listening to this song on the radio,
1. It didn't sound like Bruno Mars,
2. I thought it was an old funk song from the 70's.

 It's so good I'm not shamed to say that I love this song. 'Uptown Funk' is way different than the usual pop-girly-love songs that he does. I will say if the rest of the album sounds like this song, I will most definitely be buying it.


Check it and be amazed by the funk!



No comments:

Post a Comment