Tuesday, March 11

CURRENT SONGS THAT WILL NOT LEAVE MY HEAD

WELL HELLO THERE!

So this month there is just one song stuck in my noggin. That song is called, "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" by Kendrick Lamar. I'm not a huge rap fan, and I certainly couldn't tell you if he's the best rapper ever. Rap music just isn't my genre. But I do know one thing, I like Kendrick Lamar's music. I like the fact that he doesn't rap about everything that other famous rappers rhyme about, he raps about his life and his problems. Plus also, his beats are sick.

Anyways, his song "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" has been popping up in my head at work, driving around, and just while I'm sitting here on the computer. Take a listen and tell me the chorus doesn't get in your head. Go on, go on!


No comments:

Post a Comment