Friday, July 18

Everything's going to be okay.

Sometimes its easier said than done, but when life comes at you head on. I just like to remind myself that  everything's going to be okay. I will get through it, and just keep moving forward, because that's the only direction I can go. Forward. 

This post is a little different than my other ones, I know. Things have been a little rocky for me lately. But I know that in the end, I'll be okay. 

This song is my absolute favorite song. It puts a smile on my face whenever I hear it, and I have to sing a long. This song is a happy song, it makes me happy and it reminds me that, "whenever things get heavy, we'll all float on." 

Modest Mouse-Float On


I will continue to float on...because that's all I can do. Just float. 





No comments:

Post a Comment