Sunday, August 17

LOOK WHO I FOUND!!

For all of you ravers out there... Here's a new DJ for you.

MONSTERCAT!

Such a cool name, I don't even care about the music! Haha, just kidding, I still really do care, but the name is pretty awesome though.

I don't really know too much about house/dubstep music. I only know a few really famous ones. But this DJ/group/people are awesome. I first I wasn't sure but after listening to a few of their songs. But I changed my mind! Writing about dubstep music isn't my forte, I think the reason that I like Monstercat, is because the way it's put together. How the beat speeds up and drops, the high pitched chipmunk voices, and the bouncey dance beats. In the beginning of this song, I didn't really like it, but as the song went on, the beat caught me, I was thinking to myself, "Okay this is alright", then it kept going and the beat dropped, "Okay this is actually pretty sick". 
So you should take a listen for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment