Friday, May 30

Flashback Friday!

Have you ever saw something on Facebook or the internet and just immediately reminded you of the music you used to listen to when you were a young rebellious teen, sneaking out, and not listening to your parents when they ground you for talking back. Is that just me? No, it wasn't me, I wasn't very rebellious actually. I never snuck out either. I only talked back a few times. I actually tried to be the good child without being a kissass...but that's not the point of this article!
 
I ended up on YouTube search up one of the bands that I used to listen to when I was a teenager. Anyone remember the pop-punk band Good Charlotte?!
 
 
Their album 'Young and The Hopeless' was frickin' amazing! I was listening to "Boys & Girls" and immediately, I'm back at my old house in Vegas, in my room, listening to this album on my green carpet floor. Yes, it was green. I know.
 
Then next up to play was "Lifestyles of The Rich and The Famous". Oh my god this song... I would sing this song all the time in my Science class in school. I had a few friends that I would listen to Good Charlotte with and we would talk about how hot Billy and Joel Madden were. We were those teenage girls haha.
 
 
Anyways, I ended up listening to this song 4 times.
I hope you end up reminiscing and rocking out as much as I did!
My cat is judging me as I rock out on my laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment