Wednesday, June 4

LOOK WHO I FOUND!!

Well, technically my boyfriend found them on Bandcamp. But it's a new band, so yeah! Their name is PUP, and they are a hard punk rock band from Canada. At first, I'll admit, it took me a minute to like them, but once I listened to a few of their songs, I really started to like them. Their guitar chords and chorus', are really catchy. Although, I have refrain from head banging really fast and hard when I listen to them. Let me tell you, it really hurts the next day haha. But, if you're into punk music,  I would definitely listen to these guys.


Here's the video to "Reservoir" by PUP. This was the video that I saw hearing PUP for the first time. I think the video ruined it for me at first, it's bloody one! But after hearing most of their songs, they grew on me. Hopefully it won't be that way for you guys. Regardless, I think their awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment