Tuesday, June 24

Guilty Pleasures

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there has a few artists/bands that made their Guilty Pleasure List. Songs that you can't help but love, or bands/artists that you hate without a doubt, but damn that one song is so good!

I've got a few, some are artists that I've listened to when I was a young girl, therefore they will always have a place in my heart.

Britney Spears (I don't care if you think she's crazy, I still love her music!)
Backstreet Boys (My first concert when I was 9 years old)
N'sync (Another boy band that I absolutely adored)
Aaron Carter (Big crush when I was little!)



Now, there is one band in the present day that I have never bought or downloaded any of the their albums. But I love every song that they have that comes on the radio. Every song is so catchy, and the lyrics are relatable and the vocals are just really good. And as long as they have been around, I haven't really heard much of a change in the style of their music. But then again, I've only listened to their famous songs. 

One Republic

I think what makes them a guilty pleasure is that they are really poppy. And I'm not really into that genre as much. But when their songs are on the radio, I have to turn it up. Something about their lyrics and music comes out to me. I don't not know why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment