Thursday, June 5

Survey says!

So Chris, my boyfriend, came up with a brilliant question.

What would be your dream concert lineup of past bands? Like bands that you're not going to see again. 

 
Chris came up with:
1. Jeff Beck
2.The Eagles
3. Beastie Boys
4.The Doors
5. Jimi Hendrix
6. The Who 
7. Led Zeppelin
8. Johnny Cash
9. Cream
And for the headliner...
10. Queen


My perfect lineup:

1. Nirvana
2. The Stray Cats
3. Janis Joplin
4. Beastie Boys
5. Michael Jackson
6.  ACDC
7. Johnny Cash
8. Pink Floyd
9. Led Zeppelin 
And for the headliner...
10. Queen again!

I don't think the lists are definite, I actually might have another band pop in my head right after I post this. We will check back and see if I still feel the same way. There's so many greats out there, it's hard to just pick a few. They are all legends of music in my eyes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment